Old Brickyard Close, Lavendon
- Gorgeous five bedroom detached new build family home
- Two En-suites, family bathroom and cloakroom
- Stunning open plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors to a south facing rear garden
- Detached double garage with off road parking for several vehicles
- High quality finish throughout including Granite work surfaces, underfloor heating and Karndean flooring
- Situated on a private development of only nine properties
- Last available plot, no upper chain
** STUNNING, HIGH SPECIFICATION NEW BUILD **
The last plot remaining on a brand new development of only 9 homes situated in the popular village of Lavendon, is this gorgeous five bedroom detached, stone built family home built to a very high standard by High Street Homes. The fantastic contemporary design of this fine property makes the most of the light, airy accommodating and features a stunning open plan kitchen/family room with two sets of bi-fold doors that open to the generous, south facing rear garden. The separate lounge and is complimented by a study, cloakroom and utility room to complete the downstairs living space. The ground floor also benefits from under floor heating with Karndean finish.
Upstairs there are FIVE ample bedrooms with TWO featuring an En-suite bathroom as well as the four piece family bathroom, finished using "Porcelanosa " white suits and tiling. The south facing rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and commands sunlight most of the day. To the front there is a barked shrub bed, off road parking for several cars and a detached double garage with power and light.
The property is available to view immediately and an early viewing is highly recommended.