Old Brickyard Close, Lavendon
Find Out More
- A small development of 9 high specification homes
- Constructed in 2019 with 8 years insurance backed warranty still remaining
- Superbly presented four double bedroom detached family home
- Detached garage and carport plus off road parking for 4 vehicles
- Gorgeous, private rear garden
- Situated on the edge of the popular village of Lavendon with an Ofsted " outstanding " school and two public houses
- Lovely kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Home office/study
** GORGEOUS, CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME **
This wonderful four double bedroom family home, situated on a development of only 9 homes at the edge of the popular village of Lavendon offers over 1500 sq.ft of light and airy contemporary living space and features a gorgeous kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors onto the private rear garden.
Built by renowned developer High Street Homes, you are immediately taken by the spacious entrance hall that really sets the scene for this superb property and leads to a generous lounge with French doors to the rear. The modern styled kitchen/breakfast room is a wonderful space, complete with fully integrated appliances, Karndean flooring, dining area and separate utility room and is definitely the hub of the house. There is a home office/study which is perfect in the current climate and a cloakroom. The entire downstairs benefits from underfloor heating.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, two with en-suites and some lovely countryside views to the rear from bedrooms two and four which also features a range of good quality fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a modern finish with bath and separate shower cubicle and fully tiled walls.
The rear garden which is not overlooked at all is very well maintained and laid mainly to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, patio area and access to the driveway. The driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a carport and garage.
Lavendon offers a fantastic Ofsted Outstanding lower school, two public houses, post office and shop.