Newton Street, Olney
- Extended three bedroom semi detached home in the soight after market town of Olney
- Gorgeous kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Lounge and Family room with feature fireplaces
- Utilty room and cloakroom
- Generous, South/East facing rear garden
- Four piece family bathroom
- Popular location, within walking distance of Olney High Street
** GORGEOUS KITCHEN **
This very well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached property has been sympathetically extended by the current owners and offers fantastic living space throughout, featuring a modern kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors that open onto a generous rear garden. There is a real blend of modern and character highlights in this lovely home, with the lounge and family room including wood burning fireplaces, while the contemporary kitchen gives a fantastic current feel to the downstairs.
Upstairs there is three generous bedrooms with bedroom two benefiting from an en-suite bathroom, the family bathroom is spacious and has a corner bath and separate shower. The south/east facing, landscaped rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders and has a good-sized patio area and shed.
The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, en-suite, four-piece family bathroom, generous rear garden.