Midland Road, Olney
- A lovely three bedroom Victorian property built in 1897 with many original features
- Space and potential to extend and improve (STP)
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Gorgeous rear garden with large patio area
- Situated on the sought after Midland Road
- Converted loft space giving an additional room
- Good sized kitchen
- Generous entrance hall with a beautiful tiled floor
** SUPERB GARDEN AND OFF-ROAD PARKING **
Built in 1897 and situated on the ever popular Midland Road, this gorgeous Victorian terraced property has been cherished by the current owners for over 38 years and has the added benefit of off road parking and a garage. This wonderful home retains many of the original features that make these home so popular with the amazing, tiled entrance hall a real stand out.
There is an open plan lounge/dining room and a good sized fitted kitchen, with a generous garden there is ample opportunity to extend to the rear (stp). All three bedroom are well proportioned, and the loft has been converted to give an additional living space upstairs.
The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, wc, family bathroom, loft room, two storage buildings.
The fantastic rear garden offers a generous patio/seating area with flower and shrub borders and decorative pond which leads to a well stocked, mature lawned area.
There is also a garage and parking space to the rear accessed via an adjoining street.
Offered with No Upper Chain, this is a must see property.