Emberton House Farm, Emberton
- A stunning charcter prooperty that has gone through a sympathetic, 9 year restoration project
- Situated on the edge of the sought after village of Emberton
- Packed full of original charcter features including sash windows, exposed beams and stone work
- A superb, private walled garden in excess of half an acre with a generous lawned area and tree house
- Full restoration in conjunction with English Heritage and a local conservation officer
- Originally built in 1796 and offering in excess of 2500sq.ft of accommodation
- Offered with No Upper Chain
- Stunning views over open countryside to Olney
** A STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM GEORGIAN PROPERTY **
If you are looking for a luxurious home that has a wealth of character, history and charm then look no further. This stunning Grade ll listed, five bedroom detached Georgian home has been meticulously and sympathetically improved and restored by the current owners over a nine year period, using skilled local craftsmen and stonemasons to ensure traditional methods were utilised to create what is quite simply one of the best examples available on the market today. Originally built in 1796, the renovation has been undertaken in line with the ethics of conservation and in close cooperation with the local Conservation Officer and retains many of the properties original features including Georgian fireplaces, exposed beams and stonework.
The attention to detail and love that has gone into the home is clear to see, everywhere you look there are wonderful elements of the homes past, from the original servants bells and mixed stone and wood flooring in the elegant dining room to the stone wall and bread oven in the kitchen. The sash windows offer plenty of natural light throughout and give a great picture of the gardens and surrounding countryside.
The outstanding master bedroom has stunning views across the countryside to Olney and the spire at St Peter and St Paul church and is complimented by a superb dressing room and En-suite. The guest bedroom also has an En-suite bathroom while the family bathroom has a standalone bath and separate shower all in keeping with the properties feel and design.
The generous plot is surrounded by a beautiful wall that was painstakingly rebuilt recently using traditional methods and materials and offers a striking back drop to the mature gardens that reach over half an acre in total. The property is approached by a gated driveway that provides off road parking for several vehicles.
This really is a one of a kind family home and the new owners will enjoy the love and effort that the current owners have invested over the last decade.