East Street, Olney
- A lovely three bedroom Victorian terraced home with gorgeous views over Olney to the rear
- Purpose built Home Office in the garden
- Gorgeous refitted, four piece bathroom
- Three generous bedrooms
- Feature fireplaces, high ceilings and private rear garden
- 22ft lounge/diner and light, airy kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- Short walk to Olney High Street
** HOME OFFICE AND AMAZING VIEWS !! **
This very well presented three bedroom Victorian terraced home is situated a short walk for Olney High Street and features a fantastic home office in the garden, ideal in the current climate and gorgeous bathroom. There are also wonderful views over Olney to the rear. As you enter the property your are greeted by a lovely quarry tiled floor that leads to a generous, 22ft lounge/diner with two fireplaces. The light and airy kitchen features a range of eye and base level units with plenty of work surface space.
The first floor has two generous bedrooms and a beautifully refitted bathroom that has a bath and separate shower. The second floor houses a good sized third bedroom with large storage area and offers gorgeous views over Olney and beyond.
The private, low maintenance rear garden has raised flower and shrub borders with an ample artificial lawned area, decked seating area and patio. There is also a superb, purpose built home office featuring a wood burner and bi-fold doors and brick storage barn.